Pages

Thursday, May 08, 2008


Matt Schilling emailed me today to fill me in on his life-

"My Jaw is finally unwired and I've been eating everything in site. i celebrated by chugging a bottle of maple syrup. if you see me coming, watch your fingers I'm still hungry. Been digging at two new sets of trails throwing dirt like a madman trying to get things going. Some random guy called me yesterday and he's gonna pay me to give his kid bmx lessons. strange but cool. Korey and I discovered this restaurant called "Quakersteak & Lube" in Syracuse. they have an iron maiden poster on the wall, PBR tallboys, and this thing called a "lubetube" that is like 9 beers with a tap near the bottom, and the best chicken wings maybe ever... so if we fall off you can probably find us there. Etiket is blowin up at the cement park here too. everybody's rocking shirts and stickers. I'm working on a little web edit which u will get eventually."

No comments: