Pages

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Does anyone read this?

Congrats to some of the ETIKET Skate team. Today was the Mini ramp contest at the Vans Warped Tour. Tyler Davis got 1st ($400), Evan Dow got 2nd ($200), and Dylan Luehm got 4th (free shoes). That rules.

It was so hot today that my boss called me and told me "to stay home because he did not want me to die." Nice!

Check out Ben Stalets new baby, indigent creations. (click the little IC at the bottom right of the site)

John Goodman has joined the XDreams Skate park team, so he can be found there riding for free. (that means a LOT more riding for John.)

I heard a rumor that Evan Dow is going to be in a NAVIGATOR Trucks add. We will see.

Eric Binn gave me a new phone today(FOR THE SECOND TIME). Thanx
Eric :)

New designs are in the works for Back To School. Get your $$$ saved.

Thanx,
W.S.

No comments: