Pages

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I have gas!

First I would like to say congrats to Matt and his wife Shel. They have a bun in the oven that will be here ........sometime next year. They are so happy and I am happy for them. WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOO! He is smiling on the inside.


Moving on.

This is Chris.
I asked Chris to give me a little run down of the "Brian Lewis Lawn Massacre"
Here is what he sent me=
"Alright, so one night Brian Lewis, Nick Spath, Ryan Forbes, Kyle Opitz and myself are drinking at Jeff Verhulst's. Forbes leaves early because he's not drinking, Kyle and I split 2/ 12 packs of PBR. Brian Lewis drives my car and we drop Kyle off at home. We do a few lawnjobs and next thing we know there are 5 or 6 cop cars, and over 10 cops. Brian's in handcuffs and I'm in the backseat of a car while Nick cracks jokes to them. Brian gets reamed with 7 or 8 tickets, I get hit with two, Nick gets away with nothing. Cops take Brian down to the station, and one drives Nick and I back to Jeff's house at 5am, who then drives us home and I sleep until 3:30 the next day, then go get my car from the impound in Greece."

I was wondering about the reason for this=
BRIAN LEWIS MURDERS LAWNS!

Its Ben Stalets birthday today (the 10th) and he finds out if he can get his cast off. I hope its yes so he can get back on his bike soon.

Good luck Ben :)


I talked to Ryan Souva tonight and he will be in town tomorrow to ride X-Dreams. If I can swing it I am going to make him come and ride some street.


This last thing is kind of a bummer.(by "bummer" I mean funny to me and bummer for him) A kid down the street from me got his series one ripped off. He did get it back though. When the cops found it.........


This is what it looked like. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

A sample of the new hats is on the way, and Nathan is narrowing down the color he wants to use for the shirt he designed.
NEW STUFF is right around the corner.

White Scott

No comments: