Pages

Monday, August 07, 2006

Hello again.

Here is photo of SCOTT TWIFORD clocking some footy, that his girlfriend Annie sent me. Thanx darlin'.
She also informed me that he now has a phone. I have yet to try it, so I am still a skeptic. We will see.

I stole some photos of EVAN DOW off of his myspace. They are from the mini comp at the warped tour. As I mentioned he got 2nd and $200.

TOM DILLON is at woodward for a while and when I talked to him last he was pretty stoked to be there. I will get some stories from him when he gets back and hopefully some pictures.

I recently added TYLER DAVIS to the skate roster, and right after that he won the next two contests he entered. The most recent being (as I mentioned) the warped tour. This kid shreds anything in his path.

NATHAN POWELL will be back in full force soon. This is good , because that means he will be able to finnish filming his part for the Perspectives DVD. It should be out by fall, so I will keep ya posted.

It also looks like ETIKET will have a commercial in that same DVD........Awwww Shit! Anyone have any ideas for a commercial?

Yesterday I got stung by a bee, and today was my birthday.


NEW SHIRTS SOON!!!

-------WHITE SCOTT

No comments: