Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

New shirts and Ben Pritchard

.
The new cursive shirt is selling well and I would like to point out that Ben Pritchard was the brain that this design was born from. Thanx Ben.
Here is Ben (the one with the glasses on the left)..... Drunk!.............Enjoy (I stole this picture)
The new colorway of the 3 STAR logo is done and is already at some shops. Check Krudco and Outlaw for the new stuff. More shops as soon as I get time to drop them off.

I had 5 of this colorway printed on Long Sleeved shirts. There is one at each shop, so go get'em.

A while back my friend Sean Weaver got his bike stolen from his porch in Elmira. Matt was keeping me updated on weather they had found it yet, and he sent me this:

Zak, was with his mama, after going to court(lol) and saw the kid riding by. He made his mom stop the car and ran up to the kid. He said "give me the bike" the kid was like "No, this is my bike" and Zak said "No, that is Sean Weavers bike" So the kid tried to resist, and Zak got all ghetto on his ass and pulled his shirt off and said, "I just got out of court and I'm getting violated anyway, so I'll just beat your ass and take the bike, I don't give a fuck I'm going to jail anyway". So the kid folded like a cheap card table from Sears, Zak pushed him off the bike and rode it back to mama's car!!! End of story for now. But now we all know who the kid is and what he looks like and who his friends are. SO THE NEXT TIME SOME PUNK WANTS TO TAKE A BIKE we know who's face to smash in first. The end.

The HELLmira crew, Matt, Sean, John, Zak

I guess that's all for now,

White Scott

No comments: