Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Yoooo..... New shirts....... Round 3!

I am so psyched to announce that ETIKET has named "THE ROY" as the skate team mgr. I am not quite sure what that means yet, but we will figure it out.
.
Mike Terruli has rounded off the skate team.

This kid's hungary! Welcome aboard Mike.
.
I am going to pick up this design today!


Also... I got the hats yesterday so its off to the printer for them. I hope to have them back by next week.
.
I dropped a full run of the new designs off at Mac5 in Webster N.Y. so if that is in your hood, go and pick one up. Ask Chris if he will let you come and ride his 3000 sqft ramps called The Farm.
.
Ben Stalets is back on his bike after what had to seem like years. YEAH BUDDY!!!
.
Scott Twiford has moved yet again and rumor has it that he has a cell phone?
.
Thanx for the time,
White Scott
..
.

No comments: